Whether you are spending for a new car or maintaining a car at present, one of the most important things you need to get done is the Hyundai car insurance. If your vehicle gets broken into, hijacked, stolen or damaged in an accident, the surprising costs for repairs or replacement can be enormously high and that’s where Hyundai wants to take care of you.
Irrespective of the fact whether your car is under instalments or completely paid for, it is important to consider taking the Hyundai car insurance. Buying an insurance policy might seem like a significant additional expense and there might be countless alternatives to choose from, it is advisable that you consult the experts beforehand.
Apart from shopping for the most cost effective insurance, it is important to understand correctly what your Hyundai car insurance covers, “vehicle insurance is not one-size-fits-all manufactured goods and you need to make sure you get the right cover.”
When you are purchasing a policy for your new car, it is essential to understand accurately what the policy covers. For example, Hyundai customers that finance their vehicles can opt for a comprehensive insurance for their vehicles, which would include:
- Security against claims arising from destruction to the vehicle or the property of any third party
- Third-party claims by passengers
- Cover in the event of hijacking, theft, break-ins, fire, or total write-off
- Towing and loading costs
- Sound system and radio cover
- Windscreen replacement cover
Insurance for your automobile can be acquired straight from the insurance company or through an insurance broker. You should keep the following things in mind when looking for the right car insurance policy:
- Make sure the insurance company or broker is a registered Financial Services Provider.
- Be wary of insurance schemes that offer partial or savings type limited cover. You should select Full Retail Value protection plan if your vehicle is financed.
- Be wary of premiums that appear to be unrealistically low, as this generally associates to excessive premiums later.
- Remember that you have to pay for the excess so make sure you can actually afford the excess before settling on the policy. Find out if there are any other additional deductibles that you may be responsible for when it is time to claim.
- Guarantee that the vehicle information on the policy is identical to the vehicle you are covering. Make sure standard and additional accessories on the vehicle are specified.
Over and above these points, pay attention to the following to avoid your Hyundai car insurance policy from getting rejected:
1. Untimely payment of the premium
This is one of the most common reasons of denial by the insurance company to pass the claim. Make sure to pay the premium on time to get the claim when you actually need it!
2. The car or driver are not in order
The insurance company prefers to pay mostly to the policy holder. If any other friend or family member was driving at the time of accident, then there are chances of denial of the claim.
3. Not following the traffic rules
It is a must to adhere to the traffic rules. If the accident is a result of speeding or reckless driving or drink and drive, the insurance company has the liberty to reject the claim.
4. No transparency
At the time of taking the insurance policy, if you do not disclose all the necessary details that come to the company’s attention later, they are free to reject your claim and you may suffer at the end.
Know these small but necessary tips before going for the insurance policy, but the best way is to let the experts guide you.
Contact Capital Hyundai to assist you in taking your Hyundai car’s insurance. Our experts will guide you in applying and buying only the best policy as per your requirements. You can reach out to us by clicking the link below and filling the form or simply calling us on +91-9717394450.